Cosmetic Dentistry in Yonge & Eglinton Helps Patients Smile Brighter
You can finally have the smile you’ve always wanted! At Dr. Steven & Dr. Jonathan Stern Dentistry, we use a variety of innovative technologies to transform your smile using cosmetic dentistry in Yonge & Eglinton. Fill in gaps left from extractions, whiten your teeth, or straighten your smile with affordable solutions that improve the appearance of your teeth. Boost your confidence with a fresh smile. Book a consultation with Dr. Steven Stern & Dr. Jonathan Stern and get to know your options. Most procedures can be completed in one appointment.
Benefits From Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Our cosmetic dentistry in Yonge & Eglinton allows for flexible treatment options. These include correcting dental disorders such as disproportionate teeth, gaps and cracks!
- You’ll look youthful because cosmetic dentistry gets rid of your aging signs by treating cracks, erosion and discolouration.
- You get a better smile with treatment from our experienced dental specialists; you should never feel embarrassed to smile! Cosmetic dentistry involves a complete makeover of your dental structure, so that you can have a beautiful smile.
- Our brand of cosmetic dentistry doesn’t just improve the aesthetics of your appearance but it also makes your teeth stronger and more durable over time.
Choose Dr. Steven & Dr. Jonathan Stern Dentistry for the following Cosmetic Dentistry procedures:
- Porcelain crowns and veneers: Veneers are ultra-thin shells placed on the front surface of your teeth. They are natural-looking and can mask various imperfections such as chips, uneven or worn down teeth, cracks, gaps, and stains. Crowns, on the other hand, cover your entire tooth. Usually recommended by our dentists when the tooth is too damaged to repair with a filling. Veneers and crowns are designed to look like natural teeth and enhance your teeth' appearance, but they differ functionally and aesthetically. Make an appointment with our experienced dentists for more information.
- Bridges: The environment around the teeth must be stable, but a missing tooth might weaken the structure. This may cause the teeth next to the lost tooth to shift closer together, leading to discomfort and misalignment. A dental bridge can repair the gap between the teeth.
- Bleaching: Our Teeth naturally darken with age, and can be affected by consuming coffee, tobacco products, etc. Teeth bleaching can help with stained or discoloured teeth. Please consult with our dentists to determine whether a bleaching treatment will have the desired result you are looking for.
- Implants: They are teeth-like materials attached permanently to the gums and act as a replacement for missing teeth. Unlike dentures, they are permanently fixed in gums and are not removable. The procedure is available for almost everyone who has lost teeth due to a disease or injury.
Do you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry or our other services such as restorative dentistry? Contact us for more information!
Get your Smile On With Pride!
When you greet the world with your new, confident smile, you’ll likely receive ear-to-ear grins from everyone you meet. Everyone will find your company wonderful and you will be happy about yourself. You’ll exude confidence with a brighter, more radiant smile and it will show in your self-esteem and expression. Whether you’d like to straighten your teeth or fill in the gaps left from missing teeth, our dental team will suggest the best solution for you to achieve the look you desire.
We understand what a good set of teeth means to you, and our procedures will not let you down. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for general dentistry or cosmetic dentistry services procedure today!